So I have been nominated by the lovely Phoebe to do the Real Neat Blog award! Check out her blog asprinkleofphoebe! Thank you so much for the nomination! 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. Your Favourite TV programme?
It has to be Friends, I’ve watched it for years and its the only programme I can watch over and over again without getting bored, although I can quote a LOT from each episode, maybe a sign I watch it a little too much?!
2. What is something you want to achieve by the time you are 20?
So I’m 23 already nearly 24 (I feel so old) but at the age of 20 I was still at university doing my undergraduate degree in Law and applying for a placement in a law firm so if I was asked this when I was 19 I would probably say to get a placement and get good grades in my exams!!
3. What is your Favourite Summer Nail Polish?
I love a good pastel especially mint green or orange in the summer, Barry M do some gorgeous pastels so it probably has to be one of those
4. What food do you hate?
Omgosh I HATE coriander (cilantro for any of you reading this in the US!) it just ruins the taste of anything and I can’t stand it! I also hate tomatoes and cucumber, but love tomato sauce/ketchup etc! I also don’t eat red meat I only eat chicken and turkey and fish!
5. Is there a time when you did something you think you couldn’t do?
When I was doing my exams I thought I was never going to get through it but I ended up doing really well so at the time I was losing the plot with revision! I could also say this blog – I put off starting it for a while because I didn’t think I wouild be very good at it but now I’m so into it I absolutely love it!
6. Do you prefer Romantic Comedy Films or Horror Films?
Definitely rom coms everytime!! I can’t even watch horror movie adverts let alone the whole thing I haven’t watched a horrir movie since I was about 14 they scare me too much!! I love a good rom com though!
7. If your home was in danger, what one beauty item would you save and why?
Hmmm, this is a very hard one!! I immediately thought foundation or a BB cream with SPF in because my skin sometimes goes red and patchy and I’m prone to spots and like to be covered up if I leave the house. But then I thought dry shampoo because that is literally my hair saviour (the Batiste blonde coloured one is amazing).So I honestly don’t know, I would probably try and grab both although I know that’s cheating!!
Shades of Beauty
Emma Charlotte Beauty
Just another aspiring designer
The life of Kristyn
Bunnies blankets and bandanas
- What is your favourite beauty item EVER if you had to pick just one?
- If you had to give one piece of beauty advice to someone about beauty, what would you say?
- Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
- What is your all time favourite film?
- Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What do you spend the most time on in the morning – make-up or hair?
- What is your greatest achievement so far?
Good luck ladies and hope you enjoy as much as I did!
Thanks for reading everyone